For more Detail download this pdf file
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.01/2018
(Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) &Technicians)
Date of publication: 03.02.2018. Date & Time of Closing: 05.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs
Dates for other stages of recruitment process shall be intimated through RRB’s website.
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians. Applications
complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY before 23.59 hrs of 05.03.2018
1) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through RRB websites listed in Para 19.0 ONLY. One application ONLY is
required to be submitted for all the notified posts in this CEN. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one
application against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
2) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE
Application.If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her
application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the
eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
3) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who
are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
4) Scale of pay
Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
5) Age(as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 28 Years – Refer para 5.1 for age relaxations.
6) Stages of Exam: There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and
Technician. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer
Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.